maandag 30 april 2012

Thoughts of today

I had such a fun day! It's queensday here in the netherlands, so my friend Paul came over on his moped and we went to the centre of the little village I live in c: (Where I bought 2 books -Bridget Jones & something with 'cross' in it- and 2 DVD's -Digimon & Peter Pan 2, I'm so mature-)
So yeah c:





















And I have been tumblr'in the rest of the evening (and playing sims), and, can I just say, I LOVE the LOK (Legend of Korra) fandom ;3 Really, they crack me up everytime xD And a lot of them I can relate to, cause, just like them, I don't know what to ship anymore either! My inner shipper is so confuuuuused. I guess I'll be traveling on SS Multi-ship for a while x]

















And tomorrow my oldest and one of my most dearest friends (Loes, aka Loslia) will come over for a sleep over c: I haven't seen her in such a long time! But, the thing with her is, I've known her my whole life ( minus 2 months ), and everytime we don't see eachother for a long time, but when we see eachother again, we just continue where we left, no hard feelings c: Such a lovely friendship c:
Loes - me <3






















And.. Well, a lot of people are telling me to do something. And I'm seriously doubting if I should.. But I don't want to, but if this continues, and if it won't get better, I think there is no other option..
Idunno.. I'm in dubio.. People tell me I deserve much better. And I kind of agree (but I also don't), but.. Idunno.
I make my own decisions.
 But they use strong arguments..
But I don't want to.
But they're actually kinda right..
But I don't want to lose all of this that we have.
But is it treasured enough?

I'm surprised how this doesn't really bothers me that much tho.
I'm really like, meh, idc.
I wonder what influence that has on the situation.
It might cause me to care so little, it will be incredibly easy to end all of this at one point.
Meh, I don't know. We'll see.
image

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten