zondag 29 april 2012

Prom picca's

Prom was so incredibly fun c:
I wish I had more pictures, I wish I had pictures of every moment, not just this tiny part of the evening.
And the day after, it's a tradition for all the seniors (who will graduate that year) to dominate and terrorize the school. So this year, it was finally our turn c: So after like 1,5 - 2 ours of sleep I went back to school and had probably one of the best days of my life (up untill now that is c:). Eventho during that day I had (yet another) argument with boyfriend, it was so much fun c:
Really, I wish I could turn back time!
Denise (bbf) - ^Paul (bff) - me c:
I love him, he's probably the best friend someone can wish for <3
Favorite picture of all time!
I love her  <3








Lonneke - Denise - Lois - me - Mandy c:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten