vrijdag 6 april 2012

love and health

- I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that if you're trying, I'm staying.
- When boys give you one of their sweaters that smell just like them. ;3
- You can't only tell a girl you love her, words dont express your love; you gotta prove it
- A girl is happiest when she knows that you make her your everything. In front of everyone, every time (:
- A simple "good morning, beautiful" text could make any girl smile for the whole day c:
-  A boyfriend should always send you a goodmorning and goodnight text even if you don't talk all day, just to let you know you're on his mind. ;3
-  When boys think about a future with you. c:
- I want to be who you think about when you can't fall asleep at night

Just a few love quotes I retweeted from some people at twitter (my twitter is btw also roosnessa) c:
I love those quotes, and this is just a small collection x]

I have a fever and I'm feeling like utter shit (I slept till 16.30, thinking I would feel better.. I feel worse, great. I'm going to London tomorrow anyway, I don't care!), so I had to cancel some real fun those I planned on doing today.. ;c
Some guy is recording a movie at my high school, and I already appeared in it, but I had to opportunity to come again today (the school is actually closed today, because of easter, but they were still recording!), and I had to cancel that D;
And my vocaltutor too ;c She's been teaching me all the stuff you need to now about music (which I already have learned once, because I went to this theatreschool, but that was like, 6 years ago? I don't remember shit that long xD).

Muhh..
Boyfriend is acting pretty sweet tho c: I kinda feel bad, cuz I was mad at him for not giving much attention to me lately, so I went all mad-girlfriend at him x] But he's so sweet (:

I'm gonna go take a loooong shower, watch some movies and drink warm water with honey (vocaltutor told me that would probably help!)

Kbye ;)

Drawing by Burdge-bug , a crazy talented artist, one of my favorites c:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten