maandag 23 april 2012

Feelings of warmth and happiness and love and friendship c:

Yupp, yesterday was weird weird weird x]
But, at the end of the evening, a tipical sunday evening (me tumblr'in, chatting, watching a movie in the background/listening to music and just relaxing), but I felt so.. happy.
By some reasons;
- Boyfriend pissed me of earlier that day (boys, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em), but later that night he acted all sweet and remorseful, and he even had this surprise for me; I've been searching for the gameboy color game pokémon yellow for ages now, but I couldn't find it anywhere, half of the time I was just a little too late, they already sold it.. But now boyfriend got me one, and I was a lucky girl c:

- And again a door is reopend. One that was locked, with chains and a big padlock, is put ajar again. Eventhough it's a small crack, this might lead somewhere. The whole situation wasn't closed right. And something valuable was thrown away, that didn't need to be thrown away. I'm glad things are a bit sorted out, even if it's just a little.

- I have this best friend, a guy I can tell anything too, and who is there for me 24/7. We have been friends for quite a while now, and I don't know what I would do if I'd lose him.
I can always talk to him, about anything, of course I also nagged a bit about boyfriend (when I was still pissed of), and then he and boyfriend had a little chat (they used to be friends, but have grown apart over the years, but still talk from time to time), and he let me read it, and then he told boyfriend this;

P (best friend) says:
just keep her happy man
T (boyfriend) says:
i will mannn
P says:
you must
'cause she deserves it
T says:
she does
and i will , don't worry

They're both the sweetest thing c: I litteraly loved every word of those few sentences. Really, heart-explosion when I read that (: And everytime I read it after best friend sent me their conversation.


- Spotify is the awnser! Really, I love it! I can listen to all my old music, for free! So I have been listening to oldschool Beyoncé, Destiny's Child, Justin Timberlake, etc. So yesterday I was also listening to oldschool Britney Spears, and oh, how I loved it! Her album 'Britney' I got for my birthday once, so I used to listen it all the time. It was fun to hear it all over again (:

So, yesterday evening I just had this moment where I was literally laughing out loud, happy and feeling all warm and euphoric c:
And now I'm of, watching a few episodes of 'New Girl' and the new episode of Korra! ;D






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten