woensdag 11 april 2012

I wish I could say all was sweetnes and light

You say you love rain,
but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun,
but you seek shade when it is shining.
You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.
   ~ Bob Marley

Although we are moving in the right direction, not everything in the garden is rosy.


You know what scares me?
Giving someone my heart, and not knowing for certain if they will treasure it.
If they won't abuse my love.
If they won't give my heart back at some point, scarred, hurt and crumbled.

But I don't want to.
I don't want to fear love.
I already fell tho.
In love.
Madly.
Deeply.
And you already caught me.
But please, don't make me regret this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten