zaterdag 28 april 2012

Gonna get smokin'

Yes!
Finally, finally, finally!
Me and my little sister have been wanting to get a membership at a gym for ages now, and have been nagging my mom's ears of, but finnaly I got permission to find information etc! (:
At least, I got permission to go to a gym ages ago, but she wanted to gather information and choose the gym, because she was going to be the one paying for it. Fair enough, but she never made any work of it.
But I got a little cranky with her just now, because I want to exercise again, badly!

First of all, because I can't do a lot of things because of my bad knee (understatement, much). So I can't practice most of the regular sports. But now I have had this energy ball in me, growing and growing, and more than often, I find myself having these waves of energy, and then I just have to move/exercise!
But I can't!
Like for instance today, I have been sitting still most of the day (what isn't good for any potential energywaves), and just now, I made the mistake of getting a cup of coffee (I don't react that well on caffeine, pretty prone to getting major boosts of energy, and then you'll find me bouncing around).
So now I'm overflowing with energy, but nowhere to go exercise!
Maybe I'll go punch a pillow in a minute or so x]

And second of all, because I want to get in shape. I lost a bunch of weight recently, but gained a few again. And I hate that. And I don't want to get all skinnywinny, don't get me wrong. But since I've seen the new Avatar series, I have a goal (: I'm built similar to Korra, so I will get in shape and reach a perfect body like hers.

And by the way, since the topic of Korra has been opened, HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS IT! I love it, like, so much! Korra, Bolin, Mako, omg, can't breath, what is air?!
Haha, noo, I'm not actually fangirling like that, just kidding, but I do love it so fucking much (:
Can't wait for the 5th episode! ( And finally see Makorra or Borra coming true c: I ship both, can't choose x])

(Ps. Prom was awesome (: And the day after too (: Will do a post soon, when I have the photos c: )


image



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten