dinsdag 22 mei 2012

Good day c: [ Hyper blog, typing with the speed of light ]

Today, I just felt SO HAPPY c:
I might not fail chemistry. I might pass chemistry. I MIGHT FUCKING PASS CHEMISTRY!
I hate that subject, it has been my only really bad (read; really really incredibly) bad subject, in which I sucked big time, for two years now!
But today I had my final in chemistry. And I might have a C. YES, A FUCKING C.
And Paul, best friend, and I had fun together.
And another best friend of mine, Kim, with who I worried a bit about our friendship, because she was a bit cold to me lately, and I had fun, what started because she demanded me to come to her bday c:
And another good friend of mine, Kristina, and I had incredibly much fun, together with other great friends of mine (like Vivian, Lena, Thijs, etc).
And exboyfriend declared his love to me again, just now x]
And all my other finals are going incredibly well ;D

I hated the last couple of weeks, because of all the stress and social problems (I don't like to admit I have social problems sometimes, because all I want from people is to keep them as my friends, I don't like it when somebody's mad at me, or doesn't like me, so admitting it is a great deal for me x]). My hair was even falling out! Which it never does! So, I hated that time. But now, last week was fun, this week is incredibly much fun, my finals are done next tuesday (4 down, 3 to go, tomorrow 1 and next tuesday the last 2), and then I'll have my summervacation! ;DDD

I'm just so happy c:


And I drank a cup of coffee this evening, and I don't react that well on caffeine.
Give me one sip of energiedrink, and I'll be jumping around.
Normally, I already am energetic, jolly, happy and jumping and dancing around, ask anyone, they will all agree, but with cafeine, or something similar, I just basically become like that squirrel from 'Over The Edge'.
But I thought I had to study untill late, but now I don't have to anymore, because of my C!
So I'll just learn in the morning with some friends, and do what I have to do then.
So, basically, I'm feeling really really really hyper and I'm running around and wrestling with my dog, etc.
And the hyperness increases my happiness, so I feel like I'm about to burst xD

image

image

image

image



image

image

image

image





image

image

image

image
Yeah, this is pretty much how I talk oftenly, yeah.



image


image

I should never drink coffee, ever again.
My friends run away screaming when I drink some of it.
Or energiedrink.
And when I'm just slightly more hyper than I usually am, they instantly go like;
"Have you been drinking Coke? Redbull? Coffee?"
I should never drink coffee, or even coke, ever again.
To bad I have a Coke addiction c:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten