zaterdag 5 mei 2012

Would someone please be so kind to rip my fucking heart and brains out? Thank you.






YES. EXACTLY.
Well, not the dating teammate part, but the dating part.
He drives me crazy. He genuinly drives me utterly mad.
Like, UUUGH.
Why does it have to be this hard?!
Why can't we go back to being all lovey dovey?
He angries me, because of the lack of attention I get from him, and his laziness.
I angry him because of my insecurities, and my greediness.
And we just had this MAJOR fight, and at the end he just stopped. 
He just went to bed with the words 'I'm done'.
And well, that angered the beast big time.
Ooooh, I just- AARGH.
Ojojojoj, it's like he does it on purpose.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I just don't.
I just can't.

 
 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten