zaterdag 5 mei 2012

WHAT JUST HAPPENED (Korra, episode 5 thoughts)


WUT, WAIT, WHY, WHAT?!

  • MY POOR BABY D;
    THE WAY ALL THE WIND BLEW AND TOOK ALL THOSE FLOWER PETALS, AND HE WAS JUST LIKE… STANDING THERE…
    AND THAT PHRASE “Haven’t you hurt me enough already, woman?!”
    FUCK YOU MAKO. FUCK YOU KORRA.
  • MY INNER SHIPPER IS MORE CONFUSED THAN EVER.
    There’s still a good chance for Borra, but also for Makorra..
    ALL THEIR DAMN TEENAGE HORMONES
  • Korra can heal, that’s pretty cool.
  • TAHNO MUST BE A BLOODBENDER. FOR REASONS.
    (You know, the match being over so soon, and his creepiness)
  • He’s still incredibly sexy tho.
  • Korra is real good at the bending compatition too.
  • AGAIN, FUCK YOU MAKO AND KORRA FOR HURTING MY BABY.
  • I think everything goes so incredibly fast tho! I mean, 1 moment they betrayed eachother big time, the next they’re friends again.
    And the romance is developing so fast, too fast if you ask me.
  • What will Asami do if she’ll find out about that kiss
  • WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT, NO GODDAMN TRAILER! 
Edit;
  • Lin/Tenzin happened. I mean, that would explain why Lin acts so cold against Tenzin. And Pema did say she stole Tenzin away..
  • As much as people like Asami, I mean, yeah she's cute, but I still think there's something about her. I accept the canon Asami being an equalist. Especially now she has to find out Korra and Mako kissed at one point.

It describes it all xD
The episode also made me laugh a couple of times too tho x] 
The burping contest for instance, or the way pabu waddled out of the restaurant following Mako&Bolin. x]

I'm mad at most of them tho (exept poor Bo of course). Pema, Y U GIVE SUCH ADVISE? Korra, Y U BE SO EGOCENTRIC AND HURT BOLIN LIKE THAT? SAME GOES FOR YOU, Mako.
But I also love them so much. I can't wait to buy all the DVD's.

image

image





image




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten