vrijdag 4 mei 2012

Scumbag brain

I have a scumbag brain.
And scumbag dreams.
This night, first I dream of the Legend of Korra, which was actually pretty awesome. Loved that dream.
Then I dreamed of boyfriend, similar to Bolin for some reason. Loved that dream too, we were awesome together, no hard feelings or whatever.
But I woke up and fell back to sleep again.
And then scumbag brain decides to dream of former crush. Like, former major crush.
Loes, who stayed over a few days ago, was already teasing me with him, etc, and now my brain also decides too do that.
I'm confused.
( and yes, I had way to much fun finding confused people gif's. Other's confusing makes me laugh, my own? Not so much.)

After that last dreams I woke up like; 'hmmm c: wait, wut?'













Then I was like;

Then more like;
image












After that I was like; 'Why scumbag brain, why would you do that?'
image

































And then the sceptism came; 'What are my feelings?'



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten